[UPDATE: NOVEMBER 11, 2020]
The South Korean tech giant is now rolling out the third One UI 3.0 beta for the Galaxy S20 series smartphones in India. The latest software update comes with November 2020 security patch to increase the device security.
[UPDATE: NOVEMBER 10, 2020]
The latest One UI 3.0 beta is identified with build versions: G981BXXU5ZTK7, G986BXXU5ZTK7, and G988BXXU5ZTK7 for the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra respectively. It also comes with the latest Android security patch released in November 2020.
[ORIGINAL ARTICLE: NOVEMBER 9, 2020]
Samsung has already started the latest Android 11 based One UI 3.0 public beta program for the Galaxy S20 and Note 20 series smartphones in several eligible countries including the U.S., South Korea, India, Germany, Poland, and U.K.
According to the latest information, Samsung is now rolling out the third One UI 3.0 beta build for the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra users in Poland and U.K. It fixes the bugs of the previous beta build and enhances the system functions for a better user experience. This update also brings an improved One UI Home as well as Samsung Internet.
The issue regarding the notification bar background blur and starting Youtube music error about starting the safe mode starts has been fixed.
Check the complete changelog below.
- You cannot hear the caller during voice and video calls.
- The background is not blurred when the notification bar is open.
- After connecting DeX, when editing the screenshot, the area at the top and bottom is cut off.
- When trying to unlock the device using biometrics, the device does not unlock, the lock screen is unresponsive and the screen off button stops working.
- After starting Youtube music, safe mode starts, the device starts to run slowly and restarts.
- One UI Home has been updated.
- Samsung Internet application has been updated.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.
(Only for Poland and U.K.)
Previous reports reveal that the South Korean tech giant will release the stable One UI 3.0 for the eligible Samsung Galaxy smartphones from November 2020 and the Galaxy S20 series phones will be the first to receive the latest One UI 3.0 which is based on Android 11.