Samsung is preparing to roll out the One UI 3.0 update for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and S20 series devices. In the meantime, users who are not participating in the Beta testing program, receiving regular monthly upgrades.
Adding to this, the Samsung Galaxy S20 series receiving a new software update. The update does not bring anything except the latest security patch. Until now the company did not share any details regarding the November 2020 security update but it is expected in the coming days.
- Samsung One UI 3.0 Features: Latest, Changed, Improved, and Optimized
- Samsung One UI 3.0: List of supported devices [Confirmed]
- Everything about the Samsung One UI 3.0: Eligible devices, beta update, features, and release date
- Galaxy S20: G980FXXS5BTJ4
- Galaxy S20 5G: G981BXXS5BTJ4
- Galaxy S20 Plus: G985FXXS5BTJ4
- Galaxy S20 Plus 5G: G986BXXS5BTJ4
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G: G988BXXS5BTJ4
According to the information, this new update is currently rolling out for the devices in Germany and soon it will be available for the devices in the other regions as well.
To manually check for the update on your device go to Settings > Software Update > then click on Download and install.
The Galaxy S20 devices are also eligible for downloading the One UI 3.0 beta. Users can experience new features that will be coming in the One UI 3.0 by enrolling in the beta program. Currently, the public beta is available in select countries including the US, South Korea, India, Germany, Poland, and the UK.