Last month, Samsung has rolled out One UI 2.5 update for 2019’s Note 10 flagship series. Now new information is coming from Australia, the devices locked on Telstra started receiving Android 10 based One UI 2.5 update which brings lots of new features and improvements.
According to the latest information, Galaxy Note 10+ getting a new over the air update with a software version of N975FXXU6DTH7. The new update installs September 2020 security patch for better device security and stability.
Let’s talk about the major One UI 2.5 update-
Samsung One UI 2.5 based on Android 10, brings Samsung DeX to wirelessly connect your device to TVs with Wi-Fi direct, a new update for Wi-Fi that can measure routers connection quality as Very Fast, Fast, Normal, or Slow.
The new bitmoji stickers support for Always on Display feature lets you feel fresher lock screen. The all-new Pro Video mode added in the camera app to shoot videos as a power user. Moreover, there are many updates that come with One UI 2.5 including updates in Samsung Keyboard, Samsung Note now able to import pdf files, and added handwriting over text support.
– Wireless DeX connection support.
. Wireless connection with TVs through Wi-Fi Direct (compatible with Miracast).
* Quick panel – DeX
. Usage of Samsung Smart TVs released after 2019 is recommended.
– Screen Zoom and Font Size options are supported to allow customization in various display sizes.
– If quality information on nearby Wi-Fi routers can be measured, this information will appear as Very Fast, Fast, Normal, or Slow.
* This feature can be turned on or off in “Network Quality Information Display” settings.
– When attempting to access a Wi-Fi router with a password, a newly added feature now allows the user to request the password of the Wi-Fi router from someone nearby who is saved in their contact list and has already connected to that router.
* The “Request Password” button will appear on the Wi-Fi password input screen when you can request a password.
Always On Display
– Bitmoji Stickers are supported on Always On Display. (Clock style)
– A new feature has been added to the keyboard search feature that allows the user to search YouTube.
– Split Keyboard is supported on Landscape mode.
– The search function of the “Manage Input Languages” screen in the Keyboard Settings page has been newly updated to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete.
– The Pro Video feature has been enhanced.
– A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact.
– A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
– Importing PDF files is supported.
– Adding handwriting over text is possible.
– Dividing by pages and searching by page number are supported.
You can check for the latest software update manually:
- Tap Settings > Software update > Download and install.
- Wait for the device to check for updates.
- Tap OK > Start.
- When the restart message appears, tap OK.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter