T-Mobile Video Calling uses Video over LTE (also known as VoLTE) to let you make and receive high-quality video calls. You can make video calls over LTE or Wi-Fi, there’s no need to download additional apps or sign into a separate account.
T-Mobile provides native video calling to its locked devices, some features are missing from Samsung unlocked devices including RCS and Video calls over LTE. If you want to get these features on your carrier unlocked device follow the instructions below.
Follow these steps carefully:
- Download and install Phone app (By Google)
- Open the Google Phone app that you just downloaded and make it your default Phone app.
- Dial *#*#467#*#*
- You will see the settings in this Screenshot
- Tap on IMS Service Switch (The first Option)
In case you can’t see the screenshot:
- Just tap on the first option IMS service Switch
- Then make sure MMTEL Switch and RCS Switch is toggled on
- If you see below RCS Switch there is a section titled MMTEL
Sub-options of MMTEL are
- SMS over IP
- Supplementary Services
- Called Dial Third Party Number
JUST TURN ALL THESE TOGGLES ON
- See this Screenshot and move all the switches to ON.
- Go back to the main page and then go to RCS Configuration settings and make sure they are selected to be always on as in this Screenshot.
- Change back to the default phone app.
After completion of the above steps, you can use the Video calling over LTE to all the T-Mobile locked users.
Note: These steps are done on Unlocked Galaxy S20 Ultra (Unlocked) with T-Mobile SIM- CSC – TMB/TMB/XAA
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
(Credits- warriorvibhu XDA)