If you participate in the Beta Programme, you will have an opportunity to experience new features and the latest UX. During the Beta Programme, you can also send your feedback and experience about performance, stability, and usability.
Instructions and the details about One UI 3.0 beta registrations are linked below.
Before you begin:
It’s highly recommended that you back up your data to your computer with Smart Switch or any other suitable method. Beta updates come with bugs and issues and may cause data loss.
- Download the Samsung Members app from Galaxy Apps or Play Store (If not installed)
- To participate in the One UI Beta program, you must register on the Samsung Member app on your Samsung device.
How to join One UI 3.0 Beta:
1. Open Samsung Members
2. Click on the Notice area on the top bar,
3. Tap on Registration of One UI Beta Program
4. Complete and submit the beta application
5. If you have a Samsung Account and meet all the participation criteria, you will be enrolled in the One UI Beta Program.
6. Once the registration process is completed, you will be able to install the software.
You can do this through the settings menu:
- Software update
- Download updates manually.
- The software update may not be available immediately after registration.
- Participation in the One UI Beta Program requires a Samsung Account.
- If you do not already have a Samsung Account, create one at https://account.samsung.com.
- The One UI Beta Program is available only for specific devices, OS versions, and countries.
- Beta program period and compatible devices vary by country.
- One UI features can differ depending on the device enrolled in the beta program.