Google Camera is the stock camera app for the Google Pixel phones. It has official support for advanced features like Astrophotography and some others.
Now we have a new update from the GCam community – ZGCAM which comes with support for the Exynos devices, specifically for the Samsung Galaxy devices.
WHAT IS GCAM MOD?
GCam Mode brings the Google Camera app to several smartphones and ensures that all features work with them. There are several versions of GCam. Some versions are for multiple Android smartphones, while others are made specifically for a single smartphone.
GCam for Exynos:
It was very easy to find a GCam for the device running Snapdragon chipset but very difficult to get one for the Exynos chip. The problem is now resolved and we have a working GCam mode for Exynos devices, thanks to developer Zoran.
GCam by Zoran is based on Arnova’s Gcam 6.1 versions. You can also try the older/different versions of GCam on the older devices.
ZGCam is compatible with the following models:
- Galaxy Note 20 series
- Galaxy S20 series
- Galaxy Note 10 series
- Galaxy S10 series
- Galaxy S9 series
- Galaxy Note 9
- Galaxy S8 series
- Galaxy Note 8
- Uninstall previous any GCam and delete config files.
- Fixes are automatically Loaded per device.
- You need to disable Framing Hints in Settings, in case of app crash.
- Do not use Configs from v6.1.
- Configs are now only for changing the style of the image and how they are denoised, sharpness, and so on.
- This apk uses the Samsung 3D Scanner app’s package name so Auxiliary lens work. Uninstall that app before installing this GCam.
- If the viewfinder freezes or if the app is crashing, open the settings menu and disable the “framing hints” option.
You can download the ZGCAM for your Samsung Galaxy device from the link below.