Samsung has officially released its Galaxy Tab Active 3 tablet with an 8.0-inch 1080P IPS screen. The device is powered with a powerful Exynos 9810 processor, 4GB RAM, and up to 128GB internal storage.
The Galaxy Tab Active 3 tablet uses a rubber case, a 5050mAh long-lasting replaceable battery that supports USB-C and POGO fast charging. In the camera department, Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 has a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facing camera.
Tab Active3 now supports “No Battery Mode” for power without a battery weighing around 429 grams as well as 1.5 meters fall protection. It is equipped with the Android 10 operating system.
Additional Tab Active3 Features Include:
- Capture Everything: The 13MP rear camera provides perfect clarity for both taking pictures or scanning detailed documents. The 5MP front camera is ideally suited to video or conference calls.
- Augmented Reality: Google ARCore is now supported and enables new augmented reality services, such as remote training.
- Quick Access: The Active Key on the side of the device allows instant access to the apps or programs used most often; great for emergency calls, scanning or Push to Talk6 and so much more.
- Retail Ready: Galaxy Tab Active3 is optimized for camera-based barcode scanning to help retailers easily manage inventory and scan products for purchase.7 The Tab Active 3 also supports NFC with EMV Level 1 for payment.8
- Touch Sensitivity: When turned on in the settings, Touch Sensitivity allows professionals to continue using the Tab Active3 while wearing gloves.9 No more time spent taking gloves on and off.
- IP68 Certified S Pen: Perfect for signature capture and managing complex documents in gloved environments. The S-Pen is also water and dust resistant.
The new Galaxy Tab Active3 will be available in select markets starting today. It will not be limited to Europe and Asia, with availability expanding to other regions at a later date.
Download dynamicSpot for your Samsung phone [Dynamic Island]
Everyone is talking about the Apple iPhone 14 Pro’s Dynamic Island feature. The feature looks great and Android users also wish to have it on their phones. Thanks to dynamicSpot app, which is available to download via Google Play Store that lets users experience Dynamic Island functionality.
Apple’s Dynamic Island is a completely new feature and is great to distribute information at a glance through an animated notification area that pops out on the top portion of your smartphone.
If you are also a fan of this feature, you can now download dynamicSpot app through Google PlayStore on your Android smartphone. It’s worth mentioning that the most demanding application is created by an Android user Jawomo.
You can check out and download the application from the PlayStore for free. According to the app description, it gives you the Dynamic Island mini multitasking feature to make it easier to access recent notifications or phone status changes.
After installing and enabling this application, you will get notifications like text messages, music information, buds/Bluetooth connection, Bixby, and many more.
DXOMARK says Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max is the best camera phone in the US, what do you think?
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is unquestionably the best camera smartphone available worldwide. Meanwhile, DXOMARK believes just the opposite that US consumers would not admit that the Apple iPhone 14 Pro is the best camera phone in the country.
According to DXOMARK camera test, the iPhone 14 Pro has some problems such as occasional highlight clipping in skies, luminance noise in indoor photos, occasional white balance casts on photos taken in mixed lighting and ringing around subjects in photos and videos.
On the other hand, the Galaxy S22 Ultra (Snapdragon) got thumbs up by DXOMARK for various segments of the camera and photography functionality such as accurate white balance and good detail, good exposure and wide dynamic range, nice color and good exposure in flash-off night shots.
Apart from this, DXOMARK reviewers praised the Galaxy S22 Ultra for its accurate subject isolation and blur gradient in bokeh mode, accurate exposure and wide dynamic range in bright light and indoor video and nice color and skin tones in video.
Not that all, the Samsung’s camera beast is capable of accurate face tracking in video and effective video stabilization when walking while recording. But still, the review platform believes that the iPhone 14 Pro is the best camera phone available in the United States with 146 points on the table.
If we talk about the DXOMARK’s Galaxy S22 Ultra review, it got just 135 points and is located on the 4th spot of best camera phones available in the US. The new iPhone 14 Pro is on top, while the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max are listed in 2nd and 3rd place, respectively.
Here’s a quick comparison of Galaxy S22 Ultra and iPhone 14 Pro camera specs:
Galaxy S22 Ultra:
- Primary: 108 MP 1/1.33″ sensor, 0.8μm pixels, 24mm-equivalent, f/1.8-aperture lens, OIS, PDAF, Laser-AF
- Ultra-wide: 12MP 1/2.55″ sensor, 1.4μm pixels, 13mm-equivalent, f/2.2-aperture lens, Dual Pixel AF
- Telephoto 1: 10MP 1/3.52″ sensor, 1.12μm pixels, 230mm-equivalent, f/4.9-aperture lens, Dual Pixel AF, 10x optical zoom
- Telephoto 2: 10MP 1/3.52″ sensor, 1.12μm pixels, 70mm equivalent, f/2.4-aperture lens, Dual Pixel AF, 3x optical zoom
iPhone 14 Pro:
- Primary: 48MP sensor, 24 mm equivalent f/1.78 -aperture lens, second generation sensor-shift OIS, Dual Pixel AF
- Ultra-wide: 12MP sensor, 13mm equivalent f/2.2-aperture lens, Dual Pixel AF
- Telephoto: 12MP sensor, 77 mm equivalent f/2.8-aperture lens, OIS
On its website, the review platform mentioned that the DXOMARK scores in the rankings reflect the device’s performance and the quality of the user experience. These scores, trusted by the industry, are backed up by exhaustive protocols that gather hundreds of measurements run in DXOMARK’s laboratories.
What do you think about DXOMARK’s rankings for the best camera phone in the US? Feel free to share your thoughts with us via social media.
Samsung launches Galaxy S22 Bora Purple color variant in India
Samsung has officially launched the Galaxy S22 smartphone in Bora Purple color in India. This color edition was first introduced in South Korea, Europe, and the United States back in July and finally, after a long wait, Indian customers can grasp this beautiful color of the flagship Galaxy S22.
Furthermore, the new smartphone is now public for purchase from Samsung.com and might later get available from other retailers including Flipkart and Amazon. The phone is available in 128GB and 256GB storage variants at around their original costs. Below you can check the price and offers of the Samsung Galaxy S22 Bora Purple color edition in India.
- 8GB + 128GB – INR 62,990 (~ $795)
- 8GB + 256GB – INR 66,990 (~ $846)
- The company is providing INR 10,000 instant cashback on the purchase of the Galaxy S22 Bora purple edition through HDFC Bank credit card or debit card.
- You can get an additional INR 2,000 discount while purchasing the smartphone from the Samsung Shop app.
- Samsung is also offering 10GB of Microsoft OneDrive storage space for free.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphone flaunts a 6.1-inch 120Hz Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution. It is powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor and comes with a 3700mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
On the camera side, the device equips a 50MP primary camera, a 12MP ultrawide camera, and a 10MP telephoto camera that supports 3x optical zoom. Whereas, on the front, it has a 10MP shooter for selfies and video calls.
Moreover, the phone launched with Android 12-based One UI 4.1 software. Currently, it is running the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 Beta program in India and the stable update will release sometime next month. Besides, the device is also eligible for three more major Android and One UI operating system upgrades.
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S22 Bora Purple color edition in India – Click here.