Samsung’s AR Emoji is a feature that creates an animated version of yourself that can be used to record your movements and facial expressions. The Samsung AR Emoji Studio has hundreds of customization options, letting you craft every aspect of your digital appearance.
How to use AR Emoji on your Samsung Phone
- Open the Camera app.
- Swipe the camera options and tap MORE.
- Select AR Emoji at the top of the screen. Tap AR ZONE followed by AR Emoji Camera and then tab + button.
- From the dark panel that appears, select the AR Emoji.
- Now make sure the camera is set to selfie view and find the AR Emoji option symbols.
– The top symbol, Mask, positions the animated head over just your face.
– The middle symbol, Basic, shows the full-body emoji against a plain background.
– The last symbol, Mini motion, puts your emoji next to you.
Create your AR Emoji:
- Open the Camera app.
- Swipe through the camera options and tap MORE.
- Select AR Emoji at the top of the screen and then Create My Emoji. Tap AR ZONE followed by AR Emoji Camera and then tab + button.
- Position your face in the center of the circle and snap your selfie.
- Choose your age and gender profile by selecting from the man, woman, boy, and girl symbols. Tap Next.
Customize your AR Emoji:
- To give your emoji a cool nickname, tap Name, and add your choice. When finished, tap Done.
- Now tap Looks to personalize appearance.
- Use the Hair, Eyes, Nose, Freckles & moles, and other menus.
- To give your emoji any style, change its outfit by tapping Clothes
- Browse the selection of Tops, Bottoms, Outfits and Shoes and trial items by tapping them.
- You can discover extra options by selecting Show More Items.
- Tap the left arrow to return to the main menu.
- When finished, tap Next in the top right of the screen.
- When the progress wheel is complete, press Done to save your emoji. Select your emoji, tap Studio, and then Edit.
Mastering Smartphone Screen Issues: DIY Hacks with Samsung’s Digital Service Center
What if your smartphone’s touchscreen isn’t working properly, and you can’t manage the time to visit a service center? Don’t worry, you can effortlessly ensure optimal device health and get personalized support right at your fingertips by using Samsung’s Digital Service Center.
Here are DIY hacks that would ensure smooth functioning of your smartphone’s screen:
Screen doesn’t detect single-finger touches
- It’s possible that ‘TalkBack’ feature might be on. To disable ‘TalkBack’, tap on the settings icon once to select, followed by a double tap to open it.
- Scroll down and open ‘Accessibility’ and go to ‘Installed Apps’. Double tap on ‘TalkBack’ and then tap once on the on and off switch at the top right.
- Tap on ‘Turn off,’ and the ‘TalkBack’ feature will be disabled. You can also turn off ‘TalkBack’ using Bixby by simply pressing and holding the Bixby button and saying “Turn off TalkBack”.
Display’s touch sensitivity is too low
- Any attachment to the screen may affect the touch sensitivity of the device. But the touch sensitivity can be easily changed by following a series of simple steps.
- Navigate to ‘Setting’ and select ‘Display’. Scroll down to find the option for ‘Touch Sensitivity’ and toggle it on.
- If the touch sensitivity issue persists, try removing your phone’s screen guard and retesting your phone.
Screen doesn’t detect S-Pen input
- Any third-party accessories with a magnetic component, such as a phone cover, can affect S Pen recognition.
- To fix this, remove the accessory and install a Samsung-authorized cover, and try again.
- For optimal S Pen performance, avoid exposure to magnetic objects.
Download One UI 5.1.1 Always On Display with new clock styles
Samsung’s latest foldable smartphones come preinstalled with One UI 5.1.1. This new software comes with improved animations, some new useful features, and usability improvements. In addition, the One UI 5.1.1 brings a new Always On Display Clock Style and revamps one, which is available for download.
One UI 5.1.1 enhances the circular dial Always On Display clock, bringing the same-sized clock numbers. Besides, it adds a new clock style, which is in a horizontal arrangement and showcases time and date along with the day. The latest version of the Always On Display app brings new clock styles to One UI 5.1 phones.
Using the download link, you can download the APK file of the Always On Display app version 184.108.40.206 via mega.nz (via tarunvats33). Hopefully, Samsung will bring the new additions to Galaxy users with future update to the One UI’s AOD app.
- Always On Display v220.127.116.11 — Download [mega]
Follow our socials:
How to remove Moisture or Foreign Material from Samsung phone
Thanks to intelligent software, Samsung phones showcase necessary prompts that help you avoid major damage. Similarly, here’s a common notice, which appears on Samsung devices when it detects moisture due to water insertion or dust particles near the charging port.
No doubt, moisture may impact the performance of your device if not handled with care. Commonly, moisture may be accumulated inside the charging ports, under the screen, inside the headphone jack, and behind the camera lenses.
Therefore, it’s advised to protect your phone from moisture by placing it inside a waterproof zip-lock pouch while traveling in rainy weather. You should also avoid using your Galaxy device with wet hands. In case you find that moisture has accumulated in your phone, then follow the tips given below.
Steps to remove moisture
If the charging port has moisture, a pop-up will appear on your device.
Warning: Don’t use charging/USB port
We’ve detected moisture or foreign material in your charging/USB port. Check your charging/USB port for any foreign material such as dust or debris. To prevent damage to your phone, don’t plug anything in until the charging port is clean, the moisture is gone, and the notification is cleared.
To dry the port, shake out any moisture, then wait for it to dry, which could take several hours. You can speed up during by pointing a fan or dryer (cool air only) at the port.
In the meantime, you can charge your phone wirelessly.
Follow our socials:
To dry the port, gently shake out the moisture, and then wait for it to dry. Wait for moisture to evaporate, however, it could take several hours. Unplug all cables or accessories. Do not plug them in again until the handset is completely dry.
Clean your device: Clean the glass, ceramic, and metallic surfaces of your device with a lint-free microfiber cloth. Try charging the device after a few hours. If you see the alert again, it is possible that there may still be moisture inside the port.
In that case, you need to get in touch with our Samsung customer care for further assistance or visit the nearest Samsung service center.