Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e receiving a new firmware update with One UI 2.5 update in the US, Europe, and Middle East countries. Furthermore, the update also appeared in South Korea, China, and some other Asian countries with a build version T720XXU1CTI1. It is expected to come to more regions in the coming days/weeks. The update brings the August 2020 security patch.
Samsung has released the September 2020 security patch in some countries and regions without One UI 2.5.
Here’s the official changelog:
– Wireless DeX connection support.
. Wireless connection with TVs through Wi-Fi Direct (compatible with Miracast).
* Quick panel – DeX
. Usage of Samsung Smart TVs released after 2019 is recommended.
– Screen Zoom and Font Size options are supported to allow customization in various display sizes.
– If quality information on nearby Wi-Fi routers can be measured, this information will appear as Very Fast, Fast, Normal, or Slow.
* This feature can be turned on or off in “Network Quality Information Display” settings.
– When attempting to access a Wi-Fi router with a password, a newly added feature now allows the user to request the password of the Wi-Fi router from someone nearby who is saved in their contact list and has already connected to that router.
* The “Request Password” button will appear on the Wi-Fi password input screen when you can request a password.
– A new feature has been added to the keyboard search feature that allows the user to search YouTube.
– Split Keyboard is supported on Landscape mode.
– The search function of the “Manage Input Languages” screen in the Keyboard Settings page has been newly updated to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete.
– The screen can now be split into 3 section.
The following functions have been added: Edge panel
The following functions have been added: Live Caption
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO UPDATE SOFTWARE:
- Swipe down from the Notification bar and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Software update, then Check for updates.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the update.
- The device automatically restarts once the new software successfully installs.
Samsung Galaxy S22 grabs September 2023 update in India
Samsung is releasing the September 2023 update for Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22 Plus, and Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphones in India. The new update installs the latest security patch to improve system security and stability.
September 2023 security update for the Samsung Galaxy S22 series in India arrives with the One UI build version mentioned below.
- Galaxy S22 – S901EXXS7CWH6
- Galaxy S22 Plus – S906EXXS7CWH6
- Galaxy S22 Ultra – S908EXXS7CWH6
The installtion package size of this update is 389.60MB. This update focuses mainly on security fixes and does not introduce any new features or changes. According to the changelog, the update fixes over 60 issues found in smartphones and tablets in the previous version.
You can install the update through Settings >> Software Update >> Download and install.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series getting a massive firmware update in the US
Samsung is rolling out a new update for the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, and Galaxy S20 Ultra, which comes with a big-size installation package of 1.3GB. The update installs the August 2023 security patch to improve system security.
However, the changelog of this update does not include any new feature or change except system security maintenance, stability optimizations, and bug fixes. Moreover, it updates several stock apps including Samsung Notes Add-ons, Galaxy Wearable, Kids, Notes, Health, SmartThing, Members, Wallet, Calculator, and Smart Switch to the latest version.
Users of the Samsung Galaxy S20 series can identify this massive update through One UI build version G98xU1UEU6HWHD. The update is currently rolling out for unlocked models in the US.
To install this update, you just need to visit Galaxy Store >> Software Updates >> Download and install.
Thanks for the tip! BrayhanRD😊
Samsung releases Galaxy S23 September 2023 update in Brazil
Samsung is pushing a new update with the September 2023 security update for the Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23 Plus, and Galaxy S23 Ultra smartphones in Brazil. This update is already available in the US, Canada, and Europe.
September 2023 security update for the Galaxy S23 series comes in Brazil with the One UI build version mentioned below.
- Galaxy S23 – S911BXXS3AWI3
- Galaxy S23 Plus – S916BXXS3AWI3
- Galaxy S23 Ultra – S918BXXS3AWI3
Users will have to download around 331.46MB package to install the update. The latest firmware fixes over 60 flaws found in smartphones and tablets in the previous version. The update improves the device’s system security, stability, and overall performance.
However, this update does not include any new feature or change. The update is rolling out gradually, so reaching all eligible devices may take some time. You can install the latest update through Settings >> Software Update >> Download and install.